Monday, October 8, 2012
AA OSA Presentation on How to Micro-Machine with Lasers
We have a very interesting presentation tomorrow night (Tuesday, 09 October) with Philippe Bado (Translume) and Larry Walker (Clark-MXR) talking with you about "How to Micro-Machine with Lasers". Please see the attached meeting flyer and post it in a prominent location for others who might be interested.
The location: the University of Michigan North Campus, EECS Room 1005, Ann Arbor Michigan.
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2013 (24)
- Calendar of Open Houses and Other Events
- A great astronomy photo
- Astronomy in Ann Arbor
- Lowbrow Open House 10/20/12
- Which Galaxy Is Earth In? Most Gen-Xers Don't Know...
- Where Did Water on the Moon Come From?
- Star trail video
- Two galaxies merging
- Astronomy long exposure video
- Mars Science Lab Curiosity.
- AA OSA Special Tour on Tuesday, 23 October
- Saturday Morning Physics (October 6)
- AA OSA Presentation on How to Micro-Machine with L...
- Minute Physics
- ▼ October (14)