I'm passing along this notice from the Ann Arbor Optical Society of America:
One again, we are having an excellent and interesting talk this month - "How to Make Your Own Color Holograms" by John Nees on 13 November (Next Tuesday) and then in December, a talk by Dr. Stephen Rand on "New Frontiers in Non-Linear Optics" (11 December). We encourage you to come and also let other people know who might find these AA OSA talks interesting.
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2013 (24)
- Amateur Astronomers contribute to Science
- The Higgs Boson and Supersymmetry.
- November Club Meeting: The University Lowbrow Ast...
- Another Blog....
- AA OSA Meeting next Tuesday, 13 November - How to ...
- Astronomy Blogs
- Comet 168P Hergenrother
- Nano Satellite
- 9 Gigapixel View of the Milky Way
- A belated Halloween astronomy photo
- ▼ November (11)