- Open Houses at Peach Mountain Observatory (located near Dexter Michigan).
- Club Meetings of the Lowbrows (held on the central campus of the University of Michigan).
- Other astronomy events that may be of interest in the Southeast Michigan Area.
You don't need to be a club member or affiliated with the University of Michigan to attend these events. There are four different ways to view the calendar:
1. Go to the web page: http://www.umich.edu/~lowbrows/calendar/
2. If you have an Android tablet or smartphone, you can download the Lowbrow App at
This app is free. You can view the calendar directly from the app.
3. If you use a calendar program that supports the ICAL format (such as Google Calendar), you can subscribe to the Lowbrow Calendar by using the subscribe function within your calendar program. This will allow you to view Lowbrow events along with the events in your personal calendar and/or other calendars. When subscribing to the calendar, you will be asked for a URL. This is the URL:
4. If you use a calendar program that supports the ICAL format (such as Google Calendar), you can take a snapshot by downloading this file:
and importing it into your program. The events in the Lowbrow calendar will be added to events already in your calendar, but if there are changes to the Lowbrow calendar they will not be automatically incorporated into your calendar without a subsequent import.